View RSS Feed

swimsuit addict

Nice way to start the weekend

Rate this Entry
I swam the 6am LCM workout at Asphalt Green this morning. Itís an early start to a weekend morning, but itís nice to be done by 8 and have the whole day ahead of you. In my case, I was done at 7:15 this morning, since Coach Craig told all of us doing the meet tomorrow to get out early.

Hereís what I did:

800 LCM warmup

10 x 50 ďgutbustersĒ (dolphin kick on back w/ fins while holding pull buoy between thighs) @ 1:20

100 easy

IM/FR ladder:
50/100/150/200/250/300 swim, multiples of 100 are FR, rest are IM w/ no FR (ie 50 FL, 150 FL/BK/BR, 250 FL/BK/BR/FL/BK) @ go-when-3rd-swimmer-gets-in

50 easy

4 x 50 choice, fast between flags, @ 1:05 [I did these w/ fins. There were actually 10 of these, but I the last 6 as warmdown, below]

300 easy

Tomorrow Iím swimming a scy meet in Queens. Iíve signed up for 200 IM, 100 BK, 100 IM (might skip), and 50 BR. Iíll probably also do a 50 FR on a relay. This will most likely be the last meet I do before nationals, and a last crack at a good 100 BK time for the season, since Iím not swimming that event in Atlanta.

Submit "Nice way to start the weekend" to Digg Submit "Nice way to start the weekend" to del.icio.us Submit "Nice way to start the weekend" to StumbleUpon Submit "Nice way to start the weekend" to Google

Tags: lcm
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments