View RSS Feed

FlyQueen

Crisis averted ... I hope

Rate this Entry
by , April 14th, 2010 at 04:12 PM (721 Views)
Last night I got in to the pool to swim a bit before I had to coach. I wasn't feeling it so I decided to take it easy then decide based off of my warm-up it I'd just do aerobic work or maybe do some sprint work.

I felt good for most of warm-up. Then my free started to really fall off. My left tricep was pissing me off and since I didn't want to hurt myself I switched to back and then did some breast. I jacked up my left medial hamstring. It was so bad last night it hurt to drive, sit, walk, etc. It's much better today. Hopefully it will hold up for training tonight.

I have my trainer tonight then I'm going to skip the swim since last night sucked and I'll be in there tomorrow after pilates.

Submit "Crisis averted ... I hope" to Digg Submit "Crisis averted ... I hope" to del.icio.us Submit "Crisis averted ... I hope" to StumbleUpon Submit "Crisis averted ... I hope" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I strained my groin a little doing a P90X stretch. It took about 5 days to feel better. So you should be good for States unless you re-strain. So be careful!
    But at least I'm smart enough not to do evil kick!