View RSS Feed

Random Nonsense

4/28: Team Practice

Rate this Entry
Got 10 hours sleep last night. Hopefully my body is back on the correct timezone now.

The only goal was to survive practice, but at the end of practice I was pretty happy.

Warm Up
- 400 free
- 200 kick
- 300 back
Transition
- 3x100 drill swim
Main Set
- 200 free
- 4x50 kick on 1:15
- 200 back
- 4x50 free on 60 (34, 31,30,29)
- 200 kick
- 4x50 back
Main Set 2
- 4x200 odd free on 2:40, even back ez on 3:40 (2:26, 2:18)
Cool down
- 300 ez

Submit "4/28: Team Practice" to Digg Submit "4/28: Team Practice" to del.icio.us Submit "4/28: Team Practice" to StumbleUpon Submit "4/28: Team Practice" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

  1. pwb's Avatar
    Hopefully my body is back on the correct timezone now.
    How long have you been home?
  2. qbrain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pwb
    How long have you been home?
    I got home Sunday night. It is Wednesday now, right?
  3. tjrpatt's Avatar
    Geesh, you went to bed when the sun was still out.
  4. aquageek's Avatar
    You have about 1 more boring lame blog entry allowed under the guise of "jet lag." Then, you better return to your blogging form.
  5. qbrain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aquageek
    You have about 1 more boring lame blog entry allowed under the guise of "jet lag." Then, you better return to your blogging form.
    I thought all my blog entries were boring.
  6. The Fortress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aquageek
    You have about 1 more boring lame blog entry allowed under the guise of "jet lag." Then, you better return to your blogging form.
    I concur.
  7. qbrain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fortress
    I concur.
    I am going to have to read some of my old posts and see what I am leaving out.
  8. aztimm's Avatar
    I've always had a tough time returning to the US from Asia. You can leave Tokyo at 2pm and arrive at LAX at 9am, essentially before you even left. When I spent 2 weeks in Japan for a grad school project, that first week back was very very tough.
  9. qbrain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aztimm
    I've always had a tough time returning to the US from Asia. You can leave Tokyo at 2pm and arrive at LAX at 9am, essentially before you even left. When I spent 2 weeks in Japan for a grad school project, that first week back was very very tough.
    I think coming back was easier than going over, but adjusting either direction hasn't been fun. Today is much better than yesterday. Yesterday, my body was mad at me.
  10. aztimm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by qbrain
    I think coming back was easier than going over, but adjusting either direction hasn't been fun. Today is much better than yesterday. Yesterday, my body was mad at me.
    I've only flown USA to Seoul or Tokyo, and arrived there around 6pm. By the time I got settled, I pretty much went to bed and was fine. I can't remember body reactions from SEL thru BKK to SYD and back, but I was only 21 and was drinking a bit then.

    But you're doing the right thing now with trying to get back on schedule. You'll probably need extra rest this weekend. I'm already regretting the havoc I'll put my body thru in 1-1/2 week.
  11. pwb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by qbrain
    I got home Sunday night. It is Wednesday now, right?
    Good luck. I've heard people say your body really needs a day or half a day per timezone to really get back. I wish you luck, but don't let one good night of sleep fool you.