View RSS Feed

FlyQueen

Seriously?!?!

Rate this Entry
WTF?

So I swam Friday night solo because I knew I wouldn't get in Saturday and knew it was possible that I wouldn't get in on Sunday. I wanted to get up early and go on Sunday but I felt sick as heck Saturday night and decided I needed the sleep - rest of the day was packed so there was no chance of the pool happening.

Took a half day yesterday to get stuff done, rest and try to tinker with food to figure out just why my poor stomach hates me ... no luck, got sicker as the day went on and spent the workout time in bed. (fortunately with clean sheets and about 10 loads of laundry done in a now clean room)

Nonetheless - allergies are flairing up like crazy, stomach is killing me (mostly just painful) ... not what I need to be in 2.5 weeks out.

Oh well, today is a new day ... swimming solo after work (in theory) .... Just needed to

Submit "Seriously?!?!" to Digg Submit "Seriously?!?!" to del.icio.us Submit "Seriously?!?!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Seriously?!?!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That sucks!

Maybe you're right to consider a gluten problem. Perhaps cut it and see if you feel any better. Hopefully by Nats!
    Updated May 4th, 2010 at 06:31 PM by The Fortress
    Ah, that does suck! Hang in there, Heather. Think of it as a new-age cleansing prior to your big meet!

My girls are sneezing like crazy, so I think something is definitely in the air. Hopefully the crazy wind today will blow some of the pollen out of here.