View RSS Feed

Vlog the Inhaler, or The Occasional Video Blog Musings of Jim Thornton

To swim sick or not to swim sick, that is the question

Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.
In the past, I have occasionally asked for stroke analysis.

In this video, I ask for throat analysis.

Thanks for viewing. And please forgive today's uncharacteristic brevity. For fans of prolixity, if this is a word, I hope to be back to full throat soon.

BORKED

Submit "To swim sick or not to swim sick, that is the question" to Digg Submit "To swim sick or not to swim sick, that is the question" to del.icio.us Submit "To swim sick or not to swim sick, that is the question" to StumbleUpon Submit "To swim sick or not to swim sick, that is the question" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You need a neti pot. Not that it would help your throat, but I am sure you would find interesting ways to abuse it in the vlog.

Love the new color scheme! Reminds me of a baby's wet diaper. Mostly pale yellow with a few colors you just can't explain.
    It was supposed to be my homage to U. Michigan, the school I actually swam FOR, unlike Michael Phelps, who swam At Michigan.

Sing to the colors that float in the light;
    Hurrah for the Yellow and Blue!
    Yellow the stars as they ride through the night
    And the reel in a rollicking crew;
    Yellow the fields where ripens the grain
    And yellow the moon on the harvest wain;
    Hail!
    Hail to the colors that float in the light

Blue are the billows that bow to the sun
    When yellow robed morning is due.
    Blue are the curtains that evening has spun
    The slumbers of Phoebus to woo;
    Blue are the blossoms to memory dear
    And blue is the sapphire and gleams like a tear;
    Hail!
    Hail to the ribbons that nature has spun'
    Too many glasses of Michael Phelps water?
    The head dress is very stylish by the way.
    I think you might be right. I don't know what Michael does in the glass, but I have my suspicions, the filthy animal.

The head dress was part of Tyr's new line of Doo Rags that failed to catch on. You can buy then dirt cheap at www.honkyheadwear.com
    You mean like Napoleon Dynamite's brother . Give it time. Evidently it will offer good sun protection at the outdoor meets.

But back to today's matinee...I was bracing for Mr. Phelps' appearance in the midst of the throat exorcism.
    The horror and suspense was simply overwhelming.