Thread: psych sheets/heat sheets

Lightbulb psych sheets/heat sheets

Will there be psych sheets or heat sheets posted prior to the meet? I think it would be great if it could be done!
    Amber.

Psych sheets in a couple or so weeks, probably. I'm sure Mark will give a more accurate date soon.

Participating Member
    It would be very helpful even if the participants can be posted by team sometime soon. This would help teams put relays together.

The meet roster and psych sheets are now available.

Participating Member

Meet Timeline?

Will an estimated meet timeline be published for nationals?

When will final results be posted?

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. It just seems that people constantly ask when psych sheets, rosters, timelines, online entries, etc. will be available. Rest assured all this info will always be posted as soon as it is available and there is no conspiracy to purposely delay this sort of information.

Jeff

Participating Member
    Jeez, calm down....... I wasn't pestering the meet organizers. I was just asking IF not WHEN timelines might be available. I 've never been to one of these and just trying to get a lay of the land.

An estimated timeline for the meet is now available in PDF format at http://www.usms.org/comp/scnats03/heats/timeline.pdf. This is only an estimate based on historical scratch rates, and swimmers are responsible for being at the pool in time for their events. The meet will not be held up in order to conform to this estimate.

Also available now are the team divisions for the meet at http://www.usms.org/comp/scnats03/he...mdivisions.php. The top three teams in each size category and each gender category are awarded team prizes at the end of the meet.

As a deck seeded meet, all swimmers must check in for each event. We will be offering an Internet event check-in for this meet in addition to in-person event check-in. The available times for the Internet check-in will be the same as for in-person check-in. More details on how to use this option will be available late next week.

Any word on this internet check-in process yet?? I haven't seen anything posted and been asked by several wondering about the possibility of doing this opposed to having to do the usual check-in process..

Rob Nasser

Yes, we will be taking Internet event check-ins for this meet. I'll announce the process soon. FYI, the check-in times for Internet check-in will be the same as the in-person check-ins, with one exception. Once the check-in opens on Wednesday for the 1000 and 1650, it will remain open overnight Wednesday. The in-person check-in for these events closes at 8 PM Wednesday and re-opens Thursday morning. There's no reason to do that for the Internet check-in since we don't have to have someone sitting at a desk the whole time.

Also, the check-in deadline for the 1650 has been set at 10:50 AM on Thursday, which is about an hour before the estimated start time of this event.