Thread: coached team at cornerstone?

Question coached team at cornerstone?

hey all,

are there any coached teams or small groups working out together at cornerstone aquatics in west hartford, ct?

thanks in advance

Nicole

Blog Entries

Re: coached team at cornerstone?

When I joined Cornerstone last year I asked about Masters swimming since their website made it sound like there might be regular practices. I was told that there is a group of people who swim during the week at noon (which won't work for me with my work schedule) although it was more informal and the pool didn't organize it. Since that was last year, I don't know if that is still true. There are definitely small groups who are used to working out together as I see them occassionally when I go. If you swim there and would like someone to swim with, please let me know since I would love to have someone to work out with either regularly or occassionally.

Participating Member

I coach a group at the JCC in West Hartford. We swim Monday nights from 7:30-845pm.

Blog Entries

Can anyone join you for practices or do you need to be a member?

Update: I looked into the practices in question and yes, you do have to be a member and pay the monthly fee (which, as it turns out, is more than I pay for the pool and separate gym currently)
    Last edited by jessicafk11; October 13th, 2009 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Update to my original question