Thread: How do I delete my accounts?

Swimmer Bill

How do I delete my accounts?

Cleaning house, and I'm trying to delete my accounts, but don't see an option. How do I delete my accounts? I would also like to remove my e-mail aliases.

CreamPuff

Re: How do I delete my accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Swimmer Bill View Post
    Cleaning house, and I'm trying to delete my accounts, but don't see an option. How do I delete my accounts? I would also like to remove my e-mail aliases.

I agree. How does one go about deleting your account? I don't see an option to do that. Who is now the administrator?

Very Active Member jim thornton's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Swimmer Bill, I think if you PM Jim Matysek directly, he will be able to instruct you in how to do this, if, indeed, it is possible. We will be sad to see you go.

As for you, CreamPuff, unfortunately I along with several other members of the older bald men's Star Chamber convened an emergency meeting along with our fraternal organization, NAMCPLA, and concluded that you are denied account deletion.

We could explain our reasons for this decision to you in much more detail, but frankly, I don't think you would understand the main points, let alone the numerous corollaries and codicils and subsections, if for no other reason than none of it is in any way rational.

Really, if you could synthesize all the arguments against your deleting your account here and leaving us behind, it would produce something perhaps best described as an inarticulate keening sound synchopated by choking snorflles.

This, alas, is the effect you have on each life long member of the North American Man CreamPuff Love Association.

I hope you will respect our decision and not force us to take you to court, obtain a restraining order against your leaving, and perhaps even obtain physical restraints to keep you gently but securely tied up, pending final adjudication of this matter, a process which I know in Western Pennsylvania has been known to drag on for years.

--Jim Thornton, current President, Pennsylvania Chapter, NAMCPLA

NAMCPLA...hmm...Is this fraternal organization in direct competition to the well-established and much larger NAMFLLA? (note that the NAMFLLA had a name change, with "frosty lager" replacing the more accurate but unfortunately initialed "beer"). I'll admit to loving creampuffs and Krispy Kreme donuts as much as anyone, but it's the juice of the barley that I'd choose over either.
    Last edited by jonblank; August 21st, 2009 at 02:40 PM. Reason: consultation with H. Simpson, esq.
    "What, Me Worry"? - Alfred E. Neuman

Very Active Member jim thornton's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jon, I may have to join you eventually in your organization, which I used to belong enthusiastically too, until I switched vices temporarily.