Thread: Anyone around?

Participating Member

Anyone around?

Seems like the posts are a bit old, I was just wondering if anyone is still around. I'm getting back into the pool after a few years of hiatus. I swam all my life, and into college. But never got back into it after shoulder surgery. I'm excited to be wet again, and hopefully things won't be too hard on the shoulder.
    ~Lisa~

Very Active Member Dennis Tesch's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Anyone around?

Lisa... just get back in and have some fun. There are plenty of masters teams around or at least some small workout groups.

Dennis

Participating Member

HI Lisa,
    If you live in Clearfield the closest workout group is at the South Davis recreation Center in Bountiful. We have many swimmers who come from Clearfield, Layton & Kaysville. Workout times are M/W/F 6-7am, T/TH 8-9pm & Sat. 7:30am-9am. Come check it out. We'd love to have ya. Kris Head Coach SDAT

Participating Member

HI Lisa,
    If you live in Clearfield the closest workout group is at the South Davis recreation Center in Bountiful. We have many swimmers who come from Clearfield, Layton & Kaysville. Workout times are M/W/F 6-7am, T/TH 8-9pm & Sat. 7:30am-9am. Come check it out. We'd love to have ya. Kris Head Coach SDAT

Participating Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Edwards View Post
    HI Lisa,
    Hey Kris and Dennis!!

Kris. I actually was able to hook up with Matt Whittney who is conducting practice MWF 6-7am at Hill. I know that it's pretty hard to get in there, but it's working for me! I'm planning on joining your SDRC on Saturdays, but not until I get a few more workouts in. I gotta get that wall a little further out before I hit it during a long practice.

Thank you though, and I'll come up to say hi when I do come. It's great to put a face to the name. I'm not known for being quite either.
    ~Lisa~