My name is Matthew Jordan and I have been passionately involved in competitive swimming for 16 years. In the past 2 years, upon graduating from Wheaton College in Norton, MA I have started to pursue my coaching career. I was the assistant coach for a USA Club Swimming Age Group team in Miami, FL for 1 year, and recently finished up as the Assistant Swim Coach for my former high school (Ellsworth) in Maine. I currently hold certifications in First Aid, CPR, Safety Training, as well as Background Check (via USA Swimming). In addition, I have been fingerprinted by the State of Maine as I have applied to be a substitute teacher for the surrounding schools in my community. Coaching swimming has been a wonderful and fulflilling experience, and I wish to continue helping swimmers of all ages and levels develop the tools necessary to be successful in the pool.

I am looking for a coaching position in the Boston, MA area as I am currently in the process of relocating. I am available to start coaching immediately.

Please feel free to contact me via email at jordy21@gmail.com

Matthew Jordan