Date & Time: Saturday, May 22, 2010 – 8:00am to 11:00am

Location: Trees Pool, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA

Pool: 16 Lane, 25 yard

Start: Registration will begin at 7:30am, Swim at 8:00am

Events/Workouts: #1 - 65x100
#2 - 65x75
#3 - 65x50
#4 - 65x25
Eligibility & Rules: Open to all Masters, ages 18 and older. A copy of your 2010 USMS card must be attached to the entry form. USMS rules will govern the event.

Entries: All participants are asked to donate $20. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Day of event registration only…please do NOT mail in registration.

Information: Jennifer Michaels (412)563-4033 or email - jlmich@pitt.edu

ENTRY FORM

Please read and sign:
RELEASE OF LIABILITY BY PARTICIPANT: “I, the undersigned participant, intending to be legally bound, hereby certify that I am physically fit and have not been otherwise informed by a physician. I acknowledge that I am aware of all the risks inherent in Masters swimming (training and competition), including, possible permanent disability or death, and agree to assume all those risks. AS A CONDITION OF MY PARTICIPATION IN THE MASTERS PROGRAM OR ANY ACTIVITIES INCIDENT THERETO, I HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIMS FOR LOSS OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ALL CLAIMS FOR LOSS OR DAMAGES CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTIVE OR PASSIVE, OF THE FOLLOWING: UNITED STATES MASTERS SWIMMING, INC., Allegheny Mountain LMSC, Team Pittsburgh Masters, MEET SPONSORS, MEET COMMITTEES, OR ANY INDIVIDUALS OFFICIATING AT THE MEETS OR SUPERVISING SUCH ACTIVITIES. In addition, I agree to abide by and be governed by the rules of USMS.

Name (print): __________________________________________________ __

Signature: ______________________________________ Date: ___________

ENTRY FEE/DONATION: Cash or check (payable to Melanie Kloba) for $ 20.
A tax exempt receipt from CFF will be provided to all participants.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pick one of the following:

65x25 = 1625yds
65x50 = 3250yds
65x75 = 4875yds
65x100 = 6500yds

Why 65? Because in the CF community, the story goes that in the 1960’s, a young boy with CF was listening to his mother talking on the phone to raise money for the CF Foundation. The young boy said his mother was working on “65 roses”…his pronunciation of Cystic Fibrosis.