Thread: us master email (need help)

Blog Entries

us master email (need help)

Hi anyone) I am wondering how we get our us master email. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much Rhonda

Blog Entries

Re: us master email (need help)

You said in the other thread that there is some place where you type in a person's name and fill out a message for them. Do you have a website link to what you're talking about?

Blog Entries

Hello there It is nice to see you in this thread) Ok when you go to the usms site..Click on members directory.. You type in a name Rhonda Lee. My name comes up and if you click on it, it goes to sending me a message. I think everyone gets one? Try it and let me know. Thanks you so much for your help

Blog Entries

OK I see what you mean. It looks like you have requested an email alias two times (rhondalee@usms.org and rlee2005@usms.org). An email alias is also known as a forwarding address. This means there is no new place for you to check email...it merely gets sent to the address that you told it to go. When you fill out the request form it asks you what email address you want them sent to. Many people use free email providers such as @yahoo.com or @google.com.

If you want, I can send you an email through the form and you can see if you can find it, then you will know where it goes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gdanner View Post
    OK I see what you mean. It looks like you have requested an email alias two times (rhondalee@usms.org and rlee2005@usms.org). An email alias is also known as a forwarding address. This means there is no new place for you to check email...it merely gets sent to the address that you told it to go. When you fill out the request form it asks you what email address you want them sent to. Many people use free email providers such as @yahoo.com or @google.com.

If you want, I can send you an email through the form and you can see if you can find it, then you will know where it goes.
    That would be great thank you so much. I think this might mean that I have to make sure I check the junk mail box more careful. I have a yahoo acount. Thanks again

Blog Entries

I sent one message to each of your aliases. You should get them soon.

Blog Entries

thanks I will go check and come back and let you know

Blog Entries

It worked I sent you one back. ) I will definately have to check my subject line because it did go to my spam mail..It even had spam on the subject.... That was nice of you to take the time to help me.