Thread: Top Ten Recorders Q&A

Very Active Member Chris Stevenson's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Top Ten Recorders Q&A

This thread is primarily intended to support the efforts of LMSC Top 10 Recorders, though of course anyone can read or contribute to the thread.

I have attached a file that lists some useful resources.

If you have any questions when preparing your Top 10 submission, please ask them here. I would encourage Top 10 recorders to "subscribe" to this thread using the Thread Tools pull-down menu towards the top of the screen (here's a screenshot).
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Chris Stevenson; January 26th, 2011 at 06:21 PM. Reason: updated file

Participating Member

Re: Top Ten Recorders Q&A

Chris,

Thanks for starting this thread, I know it will be a very useful tool for me. Speaking of tools, I need to get the Hytek software so that I can start doing what I need to do for Southeastern LMSC. Let me know what the process is for this and best regards for a healthy and happy New Year!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by khaden View Post
    I need to get the Hytek software so that I can start doing what I need to do for Southeastern LMSC. Let me know what the process is for this and best regards for a healthy and happy New Year!
    Hi Keith,

Anna Lea has been our liaison to HyTek wrt getting the free software; you should email her at annalea@usms.org or possibly she will respond here. I received a link by email that was only good for 7 days, but HyTek also sent me a CD that worked just fine.

Can somebody tell me how to change one time in a previously uploaded meet? I found out that a relay time was incorrect and don't want to have to reupload but I've looked at it and can't figure out how to change that one thing. Thanks, Cheryl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hoosiergal View Post
    Can somebody tell me how to change one time in a previously uploaded meet? I found out that a relay time was incorrect and don't want to have to reupload but I've looked at it and can't figure out how to change that one thing. Thanks, Cheryl
    Click on the meet. For relays, then click on "View Relays." Find the relay you want to change and click "Edit Relay" for the relay, then scroll down a bit and change the time.

If it had been an individual event, you would click on "View Participating Swimmers," find the swimmer who did the swim, click "View/Edit Swims" and then go from there.

Age Grouper in Training jaadams1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Stevenson View Post
    Click on the meet. For relays, then click on "View Relays." Find the relay you want to change and click "Edit Relay" for the relay, then scroll down a bit and change the time.

If it had been an individual event, you would click on "View Participating Swimmers," find the swimmer who did the swim, click "View/Edit Swims" and then go from there.
    The awesome power we have at our fingertips...

"Don't be upset by the results you didn't get with the work you didn't do." - K.A. Benthin

Inland NW Top Ten & Records Chair, and Web-Dude
    www.inlandnwmasters.org

Chris:

Thanks for the reply. I'll do that. Cheryl