Thread: Thanks, Rob Copeland and Mike Slotnick!

aka Elaine-iaK & Aqua Dog ElaineK's Avatar

Thanks, Rob Copeland and Mike Slotnick!

Thanks to Rob Copeland and Mike Slotnick for doing a fantastic job organizing and running the Southside Pentathlon/ Clayton County Senior Games meet! It was a well-run meet, as always!! A special thanks to Mike's crew who helped as timers.

http://ElaineiaKsTravels.wordpress.com

~ Believing in your dreams can be far more rewarding than living by your limitations ~Karla Peterson

Re: Thanks, Rob Copeland and Mike Slotnick!

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineK View Post
    A special thanks to Mike's crew who helped as timers.
    What no special thanks to Cathy and Megan Copeland for their stellar work at the timing and meet management tables? Not to mention getting the food for the after meet social/meeting.

Behind every great man is a better woman. In my case it takes at least 2 to make me look competent.

p.s. Elaine, you are very welcome.

aka Elaine-iaK & Aqua Dog ElaineK's Avatar

Re: Thanks, Rob Copeland and Mike Slotnick!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Copeland View Post
    What no special thanks to Cathy and Megan Copeland for their stellar work at the timing and meet management tables? Not to mention getting the food for the after meet social/meeting.

Behind every great man is a better woman. In my case it takes at least 2 to make me look competent.

p.s. Elaine, you are very welcome.
    Ooops! You are SO right, Rob; Cathy and Megan should have been thanked, as well! Kudos to Cathy for opting for sandwiches, wraps, and the fabulous cheese and fruit tray, too! It was much better than the pizza last year!

Seriously, a HUGE thanks to EVERYBODY! I really do appreciate what you all do to put on a great meet and run a terrific LMSC.
    http://ElaineiaKsTravels.wordpress.com

~ Believing in your dreams can be far more rewarding than living by your limitations ~Karla Peterson