Blue Dolphin Swim Academy is in the construction phase for their new indoor 25 yard competition pool and plans to open February of 2014. We specialize in developmental teaching for young swimmers and will offer a new Masters Swimming program.
- Coaching three days while being available to back-up other coaching staff.
- Provide adult swimmers the opportunity to improve fitness, and master technique.
- Encouraging each team member to reach their goals for fun and/or competition.
- Establish work-out plans consistent with team and individual goals.
- Attend and support swimmers at meets.
- Load workouts on website.
- Conduct yourself in a positive and professional manner while coaching on deck.
- Respond to membersí comments, questions and requests in a timely fashion via phone or email.
- Update social media outlets with current and relevant information.
- Attend meetings with coaching staff.
- Previous masters coaching experience preferred.
- ASCA Level 1 and 2 certification.
- CPR/AED certification required within 60 days of hire
- Hourly rate to include on deck coaching time and one hour per week of prep time.
Interested candidates should email their resume to Stacy Young firstname.lastname@example.org