Thread: Chairs and vice chairs use of the Forum

Very Active Member

Chairs and vice chairs use of the Forum

During the peer-to-peer teleconference Thursday at 8:30pm EDT, we will emphasize use of this forum by chairs, vice chairs and members of the LMSC development committee as a place to ask questions, suggest best practices, discuss LMSC standards and brainstorm problems. We hope lively discussion ensues. Jerry Clark

Re: Chairs and vice chairs use of the Forum

Thanks to all who attended the Chairs & Vice-Chairs Peer-to-Peer meeting last night. I personally really appreciate the opportunity to speak informally with other Chairs & Vice-Chairs and to level-set, ask questions, share concerns and identify possible solutions.

The 3 practice area that are most directly controlled by Chairs & Vice Chairs are GOVERNANCE, VOLUNTEERS and MEMBERSHIP. We talked about ideas for all 3 last night, but I am going to start new threads for each for further discussion.

cheers
    TOM

Re: Chairs and vice chairs use of the Forum

I look forward to participating in this forum very soon. I'm looking forward to the next peer-to-peer conference call on Feb 23.

Thank you for the opportunity to better serve my LMSC and USMS in general by communicating on this forum.