Thread: Audit Management Software Recommendation

Participating Member

Audit Management Software Recommendation

Hi! I'm looking for an audit management software. I have searched online and found a few but I don't know which is really a reliable one. Any users here? Please help! Thanks!

Re: Audit Management Software Recommendation

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn Macon View Post
    Hi! I'm looking for an audit management software. I have searched online and found a few but I don't know which is really a reliable one. Any users here? Please help! Thanks!
    Hi, when trying to find the reliable software, I always check the top audit software products at capterra. Otherwise, you must be careful in getting one that works reliably in terms of managing audits.

Participating Member

Re: Audit Management Software Recommendation

Quote Originally Posted by Marykaye View Post
    Hi, when trying to find the reliable software, I always check the top audit software products at capterra. Otherwise, you must be careful in getting one that works reliably in terms of managing audits.
    Appreciate your input, Marykaye. I did find a few using Capterra - there's Verse and ETQ. I found the latter quite suitable for our audit management needs and they also have quality management systems available so that makes me feel that they've established themselves as a company that can handle these kind of processes and have developed solutions that work! Have you heard of these guys? Are there any other companies you can recommend?