Thread: Auto Refinance

Participating Member

Auto Refinance

Hi. I have a friend in the US who just gave birth and asked for my help to find a good company to refinance her car. She doesn't have much time to do it so here I am. I have found a few online but I'm not really sure if it's reliable. Any recommendations?

Re: Auto Refinance

You should check about car refinancing at credit unions. They do give good low auto loan rates. Are you living near Sacramento? I think, there's one located there.

If you're in California I recommend California Coast, they have many branches. They offer affordable and competitive rates, I went there for their personal loans I think they also do auto refinancing.

Participating Member

I went to San Diego credit union and I think they really offer a good deal. Aside from not being a non profit company, they provide lower interest rates on car loans.

I read also that-According to the National Credit Union Association, as of June 27, 2014, it was documented that the average interest rate on a 48-month new-car loan was 2.64 percent at the credit union, compared with 4.78 percent at major banks. These are nice things to know and TY for your replies.