Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: MISSING: Link to the Discussion Forums on the new site!

Re: MISSING: Link to the Discussion Forums on the new site!

Quote Originally Posted by Karlene View Post
    Happy to report that our club information is now on the USMS website. Thank you, USMS.
    Ours too, although now we are there twice because both of our club contacts responded to the information request. Some other local clubs are also in there over and over, although I don't know if their repetition is because multiple people responded or because they have multiple locations. Either way, we are just one club and so are several others with multiple entries. Wish we could get that issue corrected too although it's less urgent than omitting clubs entirely.

Participating Member

Quote Originally Posted by ourswimmer View Post
    Some other local clubs are also in there over and over, although I don't know if their repetition is because multiple people responded or because they have multiple locations. Either way, we are just one club and so are several others with multiple entries. Wish we could get that issue corrected too although it's less urgent than omitting clubs entirely.
    Please e-mail membership@usmastersswimming.org or call 941-256-8767 with information on the club that is duplicated. Clubs that have multiple locations do have multiple listing as the goal is to provide members and prospective members with the locations they can choose from to participate in U.S. Masters Swimming programming. But if the same location/club is duplicated we'll make the correction.

Thanks.
    Dawson Hughes, CEO
    U.S. Masters Swimming

Very Active Member

So I discovered, that if you enter a date range, the Calendar of Events will populate in chronological order. I can deal with that. But there is no radius option. So if I enter my zipcode, i will get zero results. Once upon a time, I could ask for events within a 200 mile radius of my zip and find things to do. Can we add this back, please?

So it's the night before the meet and I want to double check the events info, however it is no longer listed under Events. It was there earlier today. Luckily I can find it on clubassistant.com.

Quote Originally Posted by dawsonhughes View Post
    Please e-mail membership@usmastersswimming.org or call 941-256-8767 with information on the club that is duplicated.
    I will pass this request on to our club contacts. Thanks.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567