Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Live Streaming

  1. #1
    Participating Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    14

    Live Streaming

    I cannot locate the link for live streaming. Am I missing it, or does the link not appear until the meet actually starts?

  2. #2
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Wildwood Crest, New Jersey
    Posts
    141

    Re: Live Streaming

    Quote Originally Posted by Dana Gianniny View Post
    I cannot locate the link for live streaming. Am I missing it, or does the link not appear until the meet actually starts?
    Here is the link I've bookmarked:

    https://www.usms.org/events/national...event-coverage

  3. #3
    Participating Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    14

    Re: Live Streaming

    Thank you! I think that link just went up.

  4. #4
    Participating Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    14

    Re: Live Streaming

    The live streaming for the odd heats cuts off during heat 11 and moves to heat 14 in the other pool. Will this be fixed to show the rest of heat 11, plus heats 13, 15, and 17?

  5. #5
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    30

    Re: Live Streaming

    Quote Originally Posted by Dana Gianniny View Post
    The live streaming for the odd heats cuts off during heat 11 and moves to heat 14 in the other pool. Will this be fixed to show the rest of heat 11, plus heats 13, 15, and 17?
    We had a technical difficulty and only have access to the videos linked on the livestream page: https://www.usms.org/events/national...event-coverage. We apologize for the inconvenience.

  6. #6
    aka Elaine-iaK & Aqua Dog ElaineK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,381

    Re: Live Streaming

    Quote Originally Posted by daniel.paulling View Post
    We had a technical difficulty and only have access to the videos linked on the livestream page: https://www.usms.org/events/national...event-coverage. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Yahoo, there is volume today on the live streaming!
    http://ElaineiaKsTravels.wordpress.com

    ~ Believing in your dreams can be far more rewarding than living by your limitations ~Karla Peterson

  7. #7
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    30

    Re: Live Streaming

    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineK View Post
    Yahoo, there is volume today on the live streaming!
    Audio will be in and out, depending on whether there’s music playing at the meet and whether people close to the microphone are talking loudly enough for the microphone to pick up.

  8. #8
    aka Elaine-iaK & Aqua Dog ElaineK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,381

    Re: Live Streaming

    Quote Originally Posted by daniel.paulling View Post
    Audio will be in and out, depending on whether there’s music playing at the meet and whether people close to the microphone are talking loudly enough for the microphone to pick up.
    It's great hearing Rowdy today. He went NUTS during 95-year-old Willard Lamb's amazing 100 free!
    http://ElaineiaKsTravels.wordpress.com

    ~ Believing in your dreams can be far more rewarding than living by your limitations ~Karla Peterson

  9. #9
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    268

    Re: Live Streaming

    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineK View Post
    It's great hearing Rowdy today. He went NUTS during 95-year-old Willard Lamb's amazing 100 free!
    That was definitely a highlight of the meet!

Similar Threads

  1. 2012 Spring Nationals Live Streaming and Real Time Results
    By matysekj in forum General Swimming-Related Discussions
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: May 6th, 2012, 12:26 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: April 25th, 2012, 05:18 PM
  3. Anyone streaming Netflix through their Wii?
    By knelson in forum NSR: Non Swimming-Related Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: April 19th, 2010, 10:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •