Hi guys this is my first posts.

Hi if this is not allowed please delete. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out a better outlet to ask this question, but I can't really think of anyone else (or forums) due to this community being around aquatic environments for long periods of time.

Hi guys I'm a LGI thats been guarding, teaching swim lessons, and lifeguard classes pretty consistently for over 8 years at an indoor pool. I spend about 25 hours a week around an indoor pool due to my job. I also enjoy swimming laps multiple times a week. Recently I have come across some articles linking chlorine exposure to bladder cancer. I would like to keep doing what I'm doing, but after reading this article I'm thinking about changing careers.

In the future I will talk to my doctor about it, but I would really like the community's opinion since we tend to be the ones exposed to these environments longer than most people. In the last month I have been experiencing frequent urination and get very lite stomach pain. Other than that I feel pretty normal (ocasionally i do have lower back, mostly due to a previous injury). Any opinon's on the matter would be great guys.

Thxs again

Here's one of the articles:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wel...wer/ar-AAzD9ga