Thread: Lost towel...Help

Lost towel...Help

I accidentally left my towel in the women's locker room Saturday afternoon before I left the meet. I have owned this towel for abou 24 years and it has been with me to every meet (yeah, a little worn out). I am so upset to think about swimming without it. I called the pool and no luck in lost and found and a team member looked for me on Sunday as well with no luck. So, if anyone happens to find or picked up by accident a large white JC Penny (yes, the tag is still on) towel with green letters "SSC" and a green shark on it, please, please, please let me know. I will pay for any shipping it costs to get it back. I'm lost without my shark towel.

Participating Member
    I feel you pain Swimshark! I had a old friend of about 20 years STOLEN off the hook while I swam!! It was a HUGE team towel with 16" tall C A Y letters on it. I asked every day for MONTHS at the front desk if anyone had turned it in and they never did... <sniff, sniff>...it's ok....I'll be alright.....

I hope you have more honest people in your neck of the woods! Good luck!

I hate when that happens. At a meet, I actually had a shirt take a walk on me. Since it was the only shirt I had at that point, I had to drive home while wearing my warm up jacket.
    The good news is that Masters Swimming is the fountain of youth. The bad news is that it causes one to revert to the emotional age of twelve.

No new on the towel so I guess it's gone forever

I actually had my speedo sandals stollen from the deck while I was in practice one day. In an hour long practice, with a coach on the deck, someone took off with them. I had to go home barefoot.