This year I am hosting and participating in several open water events.
July 17th is a 10km or 6.25 mile swim.
August 12th a 26km or 16.2 mile swim. This can be done solo or as a relay. The relay can be to a maximum of 4 swimmers, each swimmer completing equal distance depending on the number in the team.
Both of these events are wetsuit friendly, there are catagories for wetsuits, and justsuits!
As well I am hosting an Open Water Training weekend July 8-10 an open water week long camps, July 10-15th. I will cover navigation using hightech gps so we can track your course and show it to you on the computer. Shoulder prevention and screening, pilates and core strength, stretching as well as wave, flat water and current practise etc. Families and support crew welcomed. Accomodation on the lake shore and meals included in fee

Terry Laughlin will conduct a Total Immersion Open Water Clinic on Aug 13th which is very exciting to have him out on the West Coast.

These events are in Lake Cowichan which is located on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada.
Expected water temp will be around 74 degrees, the water is crystal clear.
Ferries from Seattle to Victoria, Vancouver to Victoria and a drive of 90 mins to Lake Cowichan. Also Ferrys from Vancouver to Nanaimo and from Vancouver to Duke Point, Nanaimo. a 60 minute drive to LAke Cowichan from Nanaimo.
Airports in Victoria and Nanaimo.

I have the brochure and entry form avaliable in email form.
If you are interested please email me at;
iamkiwi2004@yahoo.ca. re open water lake cowichan.
Set a goal, Take it outside. Swim outside the lines!!
Kiwi