Thread: Susan Rocks

Susan Rocks

Hey Colorado.......our studette Susan Von der Lippe paid Laura & I a visit this past weekend down here in AZ where we're visiting family for a few weeks and swam at their state meet.

In spite of temps on Friday of 118, Saturday 115 & yesterday 115 and also not yet tapered.....she took down both the 50 breast (33.2) and 200 fly (2:24) world records!!!

The week before Ms. Sheri Hart snagged to 50 back WR at the Mission Viejo meet with with an unworldly 30.4!!

Way to go gals......as usual you put all the men in Colorado (and the rest of the country) to shame!
    I crack myself up. It is jealousy. It is Boredom. I Did not accomplish enough when I was young, and I hate anybody faster/younger than me.

Very Active Member

Masters Meet

Paul:

Were those times for both people done at USMS Meets or USA Swimming meets. The reason I ask is because FINA won't count the swims as World Records if there not in a Masters meet so they would only count as Nationals records. If it was a Masters meet then they will count as World Records provided the pool was measured. I bring this up because I remember last year Sue set that record at Federal Way and it didn't count because the pool was not measured and it was to late because they moved the bulkhead.
    Skip Thompson

Both we're at masters meets.
    I crack myself up. It is jealousy. It is Boredom. I Did not accomplish enough when I was young, and I hate anybody faster/younger than me.

Very Active Member
    Well, Paul, at least you didn't have to suffer the humiliation of swimming two lanes away from her in the same heat and having her trounce you by almost 8 seconds in a 50!

-- mel
    Mel Dyck
    • Certified Level 2 ASCA Coach