March 4th, 2007, 10:11 PM
Kiefer looking for Assistant Website Manager
Assistant Website Manager
Ultimate Goal: to help make our e-commerce websites and info website the industry leader.
As Assistant Website Manager, you will be responsible for day to day content management of our websites. You will recommend, design and implement website improvements including reviewing our current site administration systems. Reviewing other websites, analyzing trends and using your own creativity, you will continually improve the design and usability of our websites.
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-started with strong experience in website production and maintenance, design and web publishing and is focused on both user experience and website usability.
Primary responsibility of the Assistant Website Manager will be to develop, update, maintain and market our Internet and Intranet websites on a day to day basis.
Secondary responsibilities include:
· Managing content on www.kiefer.com, www.teamkiefer.com and www.kieferpool.com
· Managing eMarketing campaigns
o Link Exchange
o Affiliate marketing
o Third party marketing (eBay, Amazon, etc)
· Adding/Introducing new products to websites (devising copy, preparing artwork, appropriate product placement)
· Removing unavailable products from the websites
· Updating product artwork, details/copy, pricing
· Creating sizing charts
· Manage customer service requests / recommendations
· Devise and refresh content for homepages
· Updating Kiefer event calendar
· Interacting with coworkers and customers for improving and updating websites.
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm, M-F
Requirements / Competencies:
· Organization skills, communication skills, computer skills (Access, Word, Excel, Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver or similar)
· College degree in Business, Marketing, and/or Communications.
· A degree in Computer Science, Communications, Graphic Design or equivalent experience is preferred.
· A minimum 3 years experience in Web design/development and site management.
· Experience with Adobe Photoshop & Macromedia MX suite is preferred.
· Experience in marketing is preferred, preferably in sports.
· Excellent cross-team collaboration, communication and organizational skills.
· Advocacy for the user/customer and a demonstrated understanding of usability.
· Ability to coordinate the website production process, drive decisions, track issues.
· Knowledge of recreational & Competitive swimming products – we love swimmers!
Principals only please - no employment agencies.
Contact: Robin Spencer Kiefer
Address: 1700 Kiefer Drive, Zion, IL 60099
Phone: 800-323-4071 x 621