Thread: Song Used in Phelps' Speedo Commercial?!

Question Song Used in Phelps' Speedo Commercial?!

Hey Guys,

Please forgive me if this has been covered. I did a search and couldn't find it - so here goes:

Please, for the love of chlorine, can anyone tell me the name of the song/artist featured in Speedo's remixed Phelps' commercial?! I have spent over an hour searching for it online. Here's the link:

http://www.speedousa.com/index.cfm/f...-e4bfb60f30e0/

It's driving me crazy!!!

Re: Song Used in Phelps' Speedo Commercial?!

Oh....the commerical does have a song. That was the last thing I noticed.................

I don't know what song it is, but I bet if you e-mail Speedo customer service or call that they'd be able to tell you.

Sorry, can't listen to the sound at work, but did anyone else notice that they're advertising the FS-PRO??? Hello, all the video I saw from world's, MP was wearing a FSII jammer or full leg skin. I didn't see him sport the PRO, but they are touting his 7 gold medals & 5 World records in the darn thing.
    Twizzlers will be the ruin of Western society... or, at the very least, my waistline.

Very Active Member swimmieAvsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imspoiled View Post
    Sorry, can't listen to the sound at work, but did anyone else notice that they're advertising the FS-PRO??? Hello, all the video I saw from world's, MP was wearing a FSII jammer or full leg skin. I didn't see him sport the PRO, but they are touting his 7 gold medals & 5 World records in the darn thing.
    actually it was an FS-PRO. apparently speedo made custom ones for the world championship team that looked, at least color-wise, the same as the FSII. or at least that's what i've seen written about it...

and i can listen to the sound at work, but i'm not sure what the song is. it sounds like something that would be good for a mp3 player at a meet though. gotta love good pump up songs!

Mollie Grover
    Potomac Valley Top Ten Recorder
    USMS Rules Committee Co-Vice Chair

Thanks Mollie.

That's pretty lame on Speedo's part. Why do the rest of us have to wear ugly black or blue ones? Blah! I want red, or purple, or....Sorry, that spoiled side is showing. Again.
    Twizzlers will be the ruin of Western society... or, at the very least, my waistline.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by swimmieAvsFan View Post
    it sounds like something that would be good for a mp3 player at a meet though. gotta love good pump up songs!
    Seems like a thread topic with promise...

Skip

Very Active Member newmastersswimmer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imspoiled View Post
    Thanks Mollie.

That's pretty lame on Speedo's part. Why do the rest of us have to wear ugly black or blue ones? Blah! I want red, or purple, or....Sorry, that spoiled side is showing. Again.

How about a nice twizzlers pattern for your FS Pro Dana?
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits" Albert Einstein

"I would love to help you out.....Which way did you come in?" Groucho Marx

"24 beers in a case and 24 hours in a day....Coincidence?" Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by newmastersswimmer View Post
    How about a nice twizzlers pattern for your FS Pro Dana?
    Now you're thinking! But, it has to make my tummy look flat & my hips look small...Voila! The Speedo FS-Twizzlers swim girdle!

Quote Originally Posted by swimmieAvsFan View Post
    actually it was an FS-PRO. apparently speedo made custom ones for the world championship team that looked, at least color-wise, the same as the FSII. or at least that's what i've seen written about it...

and i can listen to the sound at work, but i'm not sure what the song is. it sounds like something that would be good for a mp3 player at a meet though. gotta love good pump up songs!
    Exactly! I have a SwiMP3 and a Freestyle Audio DMP and I need this song.