Thread: New Masters Swim Team in Heber City!!!

Very Active Member Dennis Tesch's Avatar
    Blog Entries

New Masters Swim Team in Heber City!!!

Attention anyone interested in swimming with other adults. There is a new "adult workout" at the Wasatch Aquatic Center in Heber City, UT. Workout times are 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We have 2 to 3 swimmers per lanes and a great coach on deck. You must be a member of USMS to join (applications are available). Cost is a once a year $50 fee and then it is either $2.50 per workout or buy a $25.00 twelve time punch pass.

If we continue to get more interest we will expand our workout opportunities.

Call 435-654-3450 for more info.

Very Active Member Dennis Tesch's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: New Masters Swim Team in Heber City!!!

Through a year of great attendance, some great friends, and a few ups and downs we have finally decided to change our workout times for the Heber Masters group. Our new workout times are M, W, and F at 5:30 am to 7 am all year long. We will be holding a masters clinic on September 20 at 3 pm at the pool for all those that want to attend. The clinic is free.

See you there...

Back is faster than Fly poolraat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: New Masters Swim Team in Heber City!!!

Hey Dennis,

I'm interested in this clinic. Can you give me more info. I haven't seen anything on the Utah Masters website.

Floyd
    I have entered the snapdragon stage of my life (Part of me has snapped and the rest of me is draggin ).