PDA

View Full Version : San Diego Swim Fest

floswimmer
April 1st, 2010, 10:12 PM
Is anyone from Metro going to the San Diego Swim Fest? Has anyone ever attended previous Swim Fests? I'm interested because it's not competitive, the location, and it sounds like a great learning experience.....I might be traveling solo and am interested in any feedback!!!!!!:angel:

floswimmer
April 26th, 2010, 08:22 PM
:bouncing:
Is anyone from Metro going to the San Diego Swim Fest? Has anyone ever attended previous Swim Fests? I'm interested because it's not competitive, the location, and it sounds like a great learning experience.....I might be traveling solo and am interested in any feedback!!!!!!:angel:
:bliss:It's lonely to be here on the Forum Site with no replies. Ah, the heck with it.....I'm going to Swim Fest!!! California Here I Come.....I'm renting a car and I'm gonna have a great time!!!!!:chug:

debaru
April 26th, 2010, 11:04 PM
:bliss:It's lonely to be here on the Forum Site with no replies. Ah, the heck with it.....I'm going to Swim Fest!!! California Here I Come.....I'm renting a car and I'm gonna have a great time!!!!!:chug:

You're not alone floswimmer. Folks on the forum responded to your first thread (San Diego Swimfest (http://forums.usms.org/showthread.php?t=16461&highlight=san+diego)) that you started in the Imperial/San Diego section. But regardless, you won't be alone in San Diego. I'm not from the NY Metro area, but I'll be going and it should be a lot of fun. Maybe we'll run into each other during the event.

floswimmer
June 11th, 2010, 09:57 PM
Well, I did it:D Went to SwimFest, or actually SwimFeast - I learned so much, it was a feast of knowledge and comraderie!!! Plus, I toured SanDiego in my rented Prius and fell in love with the City and area. Definitely, worth it:applaud: