PDA

View Full Version : Program in Abilene TX?

Fresnoid
March 11th, 2012, 10:32 PM
The USMS places to swim locator whiffed on anything within 50 miles of Abilene. Does anybody know of a masters program near there? I'll just be in town Tuesday night & Wednesday morning, but I will have time to hit a workout if there is one.

jaadams1
March 11th, 2012, 10:43 PM
The USMS places to swim locator whiffed on anything within 50 miles of Abilene. Does anybody know of a masters program near there? I'll just be in town Tuesday night & Wednesday morning, but I will have time to hit a workout if there is one.

I'm not sure about masters teams in the area, but if you can find a pool with lap swim times, you could always pull a workout from here. :banana:

Fresnoid
March 11th, 2012, 10:58 PM
I'm not sure about masters teams in the area, but if you can find a pool with lap swim times, you could always pull a workout from here (http://www.usms.org/forums/showthread.php?t=20261). :banana:

Excellent suggestion, but I suck working out by myself. I can do great running and weight workouts solo, but don't seem to get much done or have any intensity in a pool without a coach.

jaadams1
March 11th, 2012, 11:15 PM
Excellent suggestion, but I suck working out by myself. I can do great running and weight workouts solo, but don't seem to get much done or have any intensity in a pool without a coach.

Well, I enjoy reading your freestyle workouts, and actually attempting them now and then is fun as well! Depending on lane space, I may do your new one Monday morning! :applaud: