PDA

View Full Version : Transferring to Washington DC

Ramjet08
December 15th, 2013, 04:41 PM
I will be transferring to Washington DC from Seattle in January and am looking for Masters Club to join for 2014. I will be working in SE DC (USDOT) and will be in temporary lodging for just one year. I am not yet decided on lodging but looking at Oakwood Suites and the like. So, I'd like to be close to a Metro for both lodging and the pool as I won't have a car.

I have looked at the National Capital Y as well as Takoma and Woodrow Wilson High.

Any thoughts from fellow members would be most appreciated.

Thank you

Randy

jroddin
December 16th, 2013, 11:39 AM
I will be transferring to Washington DC from Seattle in January and am looking for Masters Club to join for 2014. I will be working in SE DC (USDOT) and will be in temporary lodging for just one year. I am not yet decided on lodging but looking at Oakwood Suites and the like. So, I'd like to be close to a Metro for both lodging and the pool as I won't have a car.

I have looked at the National Capital Y as well as Takoma and Woodrow Wilson High.

Any thoughts from fellow members would be most appreciated.

Thank you

Randy

Hi Randy,

Please take a look at this site for a listing of all PV clubs:
http://www.pvmasters.org/clubs.htm

The page is only as accurate and up to date as the info I get from clubs, so I always recommend swimmers to contact the club reps ahead of time to make sure there are no schedule (or even pool location) changes.

You may also contact me privately with questions.

Jeff Roddin
PV Registrar
jroddin@pvmasters.org