Blog Comments

What a pretty home. Good for you for getting out in this mess and still making a workout.
    Hope you recover quickly and feel better soon!
    Even if the Seahawks happen to win the Superbowl, I may still have to do this just to show how nice of a guy I am.

Nice job on the 1000 of fly.
    Happy Birthday and good swimming with you for the 1-Hour. Hope the massage has you waking up tomorrow feeling good and free of post-swim soreness!
    Thanks, guys! I was surprised that they shipped out medals for thos swims.
    Those are very nice looking medals, congratulations. My wife had my Spring Mational medals mounted for a surprise Christmas present and they look great. Yours are prettier medals and would also look great mounted.
    Nice!
    Good job!
    Bling rocks!
    That's some nice "bling" you got there!
    Sounds like the fast girls have been taking this a little bit too much to heart...
    Glad my workout was able to inspire you!
    This is VT we're talking about. Mike alone probably would've been the best team in the region or state!
    Don't worry Mike, HS swim teams are only fun when you are the best team in the region or state.
    I love Stewarts! I'd be in trouble if we had them in the city--as it is, it's always a treat to stop in for ice cream when I'm on a trip north.

I've had a better time at the eye doc since I learned to ask for just one drop of pupil-dilating potion in each eye. It takes slightly longer to work, but I'm not still needing sunglasses indoors 12 hours afterward. My doc said my eyes dilated just fine for the exam with the reduced dosage, and (after I mentioned it) admitted that's what he always had done to his own eyes when they were examined.
    Yeay! Congrats - you made it!

I think you should kick back now and take the rest of the year off. You've earned it! (Yes, that's one whole day off.)

Happy New Year!
    Merry Christmas
    Looks like we did very similar workouts today. Thanks for posting the source--now I know where my coach got her inspiration! And I'm glad to have the holiday-themed explications of those sets.
    Very cool. Stealing this!
    is that a good drag suit?

I've used the Speedo mesh squarecut as my drag suit for several years:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

they last a long time. usually the stitching comes out or I get a knot in the drawstring that I can't get out that causes me to replace one.
Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast