Blog Comments

Thanks a lot. It is funny about that cap. I think you have a relatively large head, and the medium felt a little small on my head, but it's good to hear yours felt too big. Interesting theory about Big Hair. Maybe they should have two sizes:

Large: for oversized heads and/or normal heads with Big Hair

Medium: for oversized heads that are bald and all other heads that have normal amounts of hair.
    The speedo logo has to be in the front. Let me know if yours stays on because I got the large one, and it doesn't stay on. I might have to do the medium and give my large one away. I guess that the large one is for the women with alot of hair. Great clip and congrats on your ranking. That 4:40 was just impressive.
    You aren't being dense. Dracula was supposedly based on a fellow known as Vlad the Impaler. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_III_the_Impaler

Given my resemblance to Vlad, I thought I would refer to myself as Vlog the Inhaler, inhalation being what we freestylers occasionally need to do to sustain our efforts.

To reiterate: No, Leslie, you are not dense. Yes, Jim, you are lame.
    What does "the Inhaler" part of the title refer to? Am I being dense?
    You're probably right. I think you need to be under 18 to really appreciate my videos. By 18, I mean 18 months.
    There might need to be age verification and appropriate warning labels on your blog before you can legally post any new videos Jim.