Tue Aug 24, 2010

Rate this Entry
Tue Aug 24, 2010

Sat Aug 21 swam
Sun Aug 22 no practice
Mon Aug 23 missed practice & stayed home
tue Aug 24th slept in

Dear Friends,

I'm sorry, lately I've been very stressed & distracted & just not that into swimming after the 2010 LCM season ended.

I planned to lose weight & get stronger, but haven't hit the gym in a while.

My weight loss has been going great, recently I've weighed under 200 lbs & as low as 197ish. The stress helped me lose weight. I weighed around 224 at 2010 SCY Nats. Think I'll hover between 195 to 200.

Sunday night, I had a personal crisis come to a head, barely slept maybe from 3 to 5. Monday was difficult, slept well last night & today is even better. It's forcing some positive changes.

I hope to train tomorrow and get back on track.

Soon I will figure out my 2010 SCM goals.

Submit "Tue Aug 24, 2010" to Digg Submit "Tue Aug 24, 2010" to del.icio.us Submit "Tue Aug 24, 2010" to StumbleUpon Submit "Tue Aug 24, 2010" to Google

Categories
Planning

Comments

Hang tough!
    So sorry about the crisis. One never knows when problems will hit and they can be agonizing. Hang in there.

Missing a week or so at the end of LC season is nothing.

Sounds like you may need a new wardrobe!
    Thinking of you Ande. Hang in there and take care of yourself.
    thanks Jim,
    I hope to Hang tough!

Thank you Leslie,
    I knew this one was coming & it hasn't been much fun. I will keep hanging in there & just before I get to the end of my rope I'll tie a knot. don't think this will hurt my swimming. Weight loss has been a positive.

with wardrobe I just need to tighten my belts and maybe buy smaller speedos if the loss lasts.

Thank you Kristin
    If I had to bet, I'd bet that when you are ready to step it up again, you'll come back fast and strong.