View RSS Feed

Too Neurotic to be Suitably Aquatic

Today I Don't Feel Like Doing Anything

Rate this Entry
My workout today isn't even worth mentioning. I got to the Tarrytown YMCA and felt like dirt. This time change still has me tired out, and my shoulders aren't feeling so great, so I did my warm-up very slowly, and then I did some butterfly drills and backstroke to shake it out.

So in other news, this is something I keep posted next to my computer. SCY Nationals qualifying times in pen, my PR's in pencil, hopefully to be altered as the season progresses.

http://forums.usms.org/blog_attachme...1&d=1320956139

Earlier today, I signed up for a SCM meet at the Nassau County Aquatic Center on Sunday, November 20th. I'm swimming 200 free, 100 fly, 200IM, 50 back, and 200 breast.

The 200 free is all I really care about. The others are to complete some items on my personal check-off challenge to do each event in each course at least once in this age group. I'm not that worried about the times on this one. I'll save that for NE Champs if I go.

Tomorrow, I'm hitting the pool hard.
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goals.jpg 
Views:	421 
Size:	197.7 KB 
ID:	6773  

Submit "Today I Don't Feel Like Doing Anything" to Digg Submit "Today I Don't Feel Like Doing Anything" to del.icio.us Submit "Today I Don't Feel Like Doing Anything" to StumbleUpon Submit "Today I Don't Feel Like Doing Anything" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I just signed up for that meet as well. Looking forward to seeing you there (and cheering you on in the 200)!
    Same here. They run a nice meet.
    Quote Originally Posted by swimsuit addict
    I just signed up for that meet as well. Looking forward to seeing you there (and cheering you on in the 200)!
    Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver
    Same here. They run a nice meet.
    Yay! I'll see you both there! I just got an email from Lisa, they would very much like more registrants. I hope there's a bunch of last minute entries so we get adequate rest (and social time) between events!