50 EZ
4 x 25 shooters
2 x 50 burst + cruise
2 x (25 EZ speed + 25 EZ)
50 EZ

Total: 1100

Hottub, 20 min

ART, 30 min

Had a tune up today. He worked on my calves and taped them up. They are still somewhat tight and cramping despite dumping copious amount of electrolytes in my system, foam rolling, sticking and getting a magnesium injection on Monday. My RBC magnesium levels are still too low. My body just doesn't seem to absorb it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Because I wasn't with Speedo today, I had a brain fart. I walked down the stairs and failed to hot tub pre-swim. Speedo, Sprint Diva of the Week, remarked that I was "screwed. I attempted to ameliorate the situation by taking the elevator up. However, I foresee some tromping up and down stairs and coddling of Jimby that will soon be required.

Here are my events for Nats:

Event Seed Time
#7 - 100 Butterfly 1:02.50
#13 - 100 Backstroke 1:01.99
#19 - 100 Individual Medley 1:03.70
#25 - 50 Freestyle 25.30
#37 - 50 Butterfly 26.79
#41 - 50 Backstroke 27.46

I don't have any goal times. I already achieved goal times or beyond in my babies, the 50 back and 50 fly, this season. I'll just race and see what pops up. Probably still won't swim the 50 free unless I feel no shoulder pain after day 1 and get psyched for it. Interesting that my seed time was within .01 of what I swam at Zones. My seed times in the 100s are all faster than I've ever swam in a textile suit. I am a bad ass reverse sandbagger. The 100 IM seed time is a goal time of sorts, I guess, because it's right on the national record and would be a PR for me. That record will be long gone with the fasties entered anyway.

PEACE, LOVE, SWIMMING!!!
(except for cranky Speedo who is now only talking to hands and Stud who has adopted a Charlton Heston voice)

Submit "Wed., April 25" to Digg Submit "Wed., April 25" to del.icio.us Submit "Wed., April 25" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wed., April 25" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

OMW shortly.
    hey Leslie,

nice line up 1 fly, bk, IM & 50 fr fl bk
    use your SDKs, hit a great turn on your 50 fr

have fun
    swim fast
    be social