evens = easy dolphin kick w/board

10 x 50
odds = breast @ 200 pace @ 1:30
evens = DPS free @ 1:00

-- decided to bag it during this set

100 EZ

Total: 2450

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Got woken up early by jackhammers in the neighborhood. Stuck in a massive traffic jam on the way to the pool due to a lane closure. Blah. I was just uninspired, and got out of the pool early. Hopefully, I'll be ready to rock 'n roll tomorrow. This is first "phone it in" workout I recall doing in months. I'm not driving up to Philly tonight; I need a travel break. I could also use a break from Teen Fort.

Submit "Blah, Thursday, May 17" to Digg Submit "Blah, Thursday, May 17" to del.icio.us Submit "Blah, Thursday, May 17" to StumbleUpon Submit "Blah, Thursday, May 17" to Google

Updated May 18th, 2012 at 03:48 PM by The Fortress

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

As much solo work as you do, I'm amazed you don't have more "blah" moments. I need a break from pre-teen ratlette #1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Water Rat
    As much solo work as you do, I'm amazed you don't have more "blah" moments. I need a break from pre-teen ratlette #1.
    During the entire workout today, I was really hoping that Speedo would be there tomorrow.

Teen Fort has been unbelievably trying all year long. I was so sad when Fort Son left for college ... but I may be cheering next year. And praying that Lil Fort won't be such a difficult teen.
    Is that an invite? I can meet you at noon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedo
    Is that an invite? I can meet you at noon.
    That would be fantastic! There was no way a 100 for time was happening today.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fortress
    That would be fantastic! There was no way a 100 for time was happening today.
    Yes, and if there is an opportunity to kick your azz without even using her arms, she is all the sudden motivated...
    Quote Originally Posted by qbrain
    Yes, and if there is an opportunity to kick your azz without even using her arms, she is all the sudden motivated...
    Fort:
    100 MF Kick against my 75 Fly! C'mon girl!!
    Quote Originally Posted by qbrain
    That remains to be seen ... This buckle right down for more serious training right after Greensboro to prep for early long course does not agree with me at all. But the odds are better tomorrow that I'll be motivated. I may even use my arms. Or not. And if Speedo throws down a 50 high, I will likely get my azz kicked.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaadams1
    Fort:
    100 MF Kick against my 75 Fly! C'mon girl!!
    Nah, that's not enough distance for me to get you. I just went :47 the other day. Less than AFAP but still ... you'd probably go 42-43? Maybe I'll try another tomorrow. But I can't stay under for 100 yards!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fortress
    Nah, that's not enough distance for me to get you.
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by jaadams1
    Exactly

Just go kick someone's azz in Canada and then you'll feel better after your stinging 225 vs 200 defeat.