View RSS Feed

Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine

Workout 06/26/14: morning

Rate this Entry
Well, our second and final exchange student has returned home, safely arriving this morning after taking off yesterday morning. It's quiet around the house now.

We visited our pastor in the hospital yesterday after our run to the airport. He was due to have surgery last week, but ran into some complications and that has been called off. Pete should be at home for a couple of weeks before gall bladder surgery. Until then, I'll be helping out more activities within the ministry (preaching on Sunday services and helping with the kids program on Friday nights). We went to a BBQ and bluegrass concert last night put on by a missions team from NC, complete with red slaw. Good times. Quick swim this morning before a busy day:

- 200 Fr/200 Bk/200 IM drill
- 400 shark swim
- 200 loosen and out
(Solo/Rec/1200 yds/20 min)
---------------------------------

Yeah, a quick swim. Had a drug task force meeting at 9, then went to the school to help the NC team with VBS today with my son (he helped with sports and I worked with a kindergarten class); they are heading home tomorrow.

Submit "Workout 06/26/14: morning" to Digg Submit "Workout 06/26/14: morning" to del.icio.us Submit "Workout 06/26/14: morning" to StumbleUpon Submit "Workout 06/26/14: morning" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments