R1 X = 4 x 50 free w/paddles, descend 1-4 @ 1:00
R2 X = 4 x 100 free w/paddles, descend 1-4 @ 1:45
R3 X = 4 x 150 free w/paddles, descend 1-4 @ 2:30

extra 100 EZ

20 x 25 breast w/fins @ 100 pace @ :40
200 EZ

Total: 3200

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had a very busy but fun weekend up at Dartmouth. Not much time to work out with all the ceremonies, grad parties, receptions, get togethers with friends, etc. The weather was perfect, though a bit hot. Fort Son graduated with honors and was commissioned as a marine lieutenant. (Oddly, in an apple-tree moment, he had almost the exact GPA that I did at Dartmouth.) At first, I thought this was an odd career path bc of his obvious lawyer skill set. But it seems to suit him. His plan is to eventually get his PhD in military history. The commissioning ceremony was interesting and Nate Fick (a Dartmouth grad of of Generation Kill fame) was the speaker.

Travel was tough on both ends. It seems like the airline industry has just gone to hell. Coming home on Sunday night, there was a new excuse for delay: we couldn't get our bags because of "weather." So I was pretty bushed on Monday and did mostly an aerobic workout. I think I'm going to go to yoga today.

Submit "Sat/Mon, June 13, 15" to Digg Submit "Sat/Mon, June 13, 15" to del.icio.us Submit "Sat/Mon, June 13, 15" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sat/Mon, June 13, 15" to Google

Comments

Congrats on the graduation and commissioning too and check off the box for "one launched"!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sojerz
    Congrats on the graduation and commissioning too and check off the box for "one launched"!
    Thanks Bill! One down and two to go!