View RSS Feed

flippergirl

I did the 5k postal ....

Rate this Entry
by , September 1st, 2015 at 08:43 PM (1040 Views)
with Aquatics T2 members. I think the lanes were all full some sharing a lane so, about 10 people? Two people did the 10k.

I had my husband agree to do my splits, which was his first time with the watch. He did a good job.

I cant find my split sheet ugh, but my time was 1:49.5 something. My last race and training was around 2010. The good news is that the last 100 meters leg of the race my split was a few second faster than my very first 100 meter lap. I still had umph!!!! I tend to like short course, but swimming in the Gulf has made me consider other length races.

Today I was on the water, not in the water. We put the mast up on out Rocket 22 boat. It is a very touchy sailboat boat. We are still getting to know it. Today was just a motor- 8 miles from the boat ramp to the cove where we will keep the boat.Looking forward to sailing and racing her!

Submit "I did the 5k postal ...." to Digg Submit "I did the 5k postal ...." to del.icio.us Submit "I did the 5k postal ...." to StumbleUpon Submit "I did the 5k postal ...." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments