View RSS Feed

flippergirl

I Can See Again!!!!

Rate this Entry
by , October 3rd, 2015 at 02:19 PM (1134 Views)
I went to some obscure website and found Sporti Goggles with 2.5 positive lens and I can now see the timer clock and even paper with print like say Coach Workout Sheets! This has been a major obstacle for me to join group workouts. I have felt extremely handicapped on top of the drills being new for me in the beginning. Contacts always burned in my eyes and no stores or sites carry higher than 2 positive. They were less than $30.00. If interested I will try to find the website again.

Work out

500 Warm up

500 Kick

500 Arms

10 50s @ 1:15 I usually touched in around 48 sec. and rested the rest of the allotted time. I finally am getting a knowledge of where I am speed wise. Still, a lot more to learn though. I really like these goggles! It a new world!

500 underwater with flippers

500 Freestyle with flippers

500 Cool down any stroke I want

3500 yds.
I need to work on other strokes, as I like IM and all the others. I may not be good, especially the Fly but, would like to be a contender someday, in all strokes. Well, the Butterfly only because I have to do it in the IM. As far as I m concerned its torture. I am always thinking Just get me to the wall!

Submit "I Can See Again!!!!" to Digg Submit "I Can See Again!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "I Can See Again!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "I Can See Again!!!!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments