View RSS Feed

The FAF AFAP Digest

Monday, Oct. 12

Rate this Entry
by , October 19th, 2015 at 07:44 PM (1323 Views)
Swim/SCY @ Sewy w/Fort21

Warm up:

500 various
100 scull
8 x 25 shooters w/fins @ :40
100 EZ

Main sets:

8 x 25 burst + cruise @ 1:00
100 EZ

4 x (25 AFAP + 75 EZ)
100 EZ

2 x (50 AFAP + 150 EZ)
50 EZ

Total: 2150

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanted to do some more, but Fort21 had a bad headache. So we hit the whirlpool/steam room and drove home. I did a pretty easy workout over the weekend, can't remember what now ...

There's only 108 swimmers entered in the Sprint Classic as of right now, which is much lower than usual. Hope a bunch more register tomorrow.

Fort21 leaves tomorrow and I will be a sad mama.

Submit "Monday, Oct. 12" to Digg Submit "Monday, Oct. 12" to del.icio.us Submit "Monday, Oct. 12" to StumbleUpon Submit "Monday, Oct. 12" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

It sounds like you had fun with Fort21 and the geographical distance has not hurt your relationship. Sounds like you have a friend for life which is an awesome thing to have in your child.
    You got to stop when your child gets a headache, . That is low number for that meet. They were probably be late entries.
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartACarroll
    It sounds like you had fun with Fort21 and the geographical distance has not hurt your relationship. Sounds like you have a friend for life which is an awesome thing to have in your child.
    Swimming is a nice bond, for sure. She texts and calls me all the time, so we keep in touch. I'll miss her when she's in India and Australia though ...
    Quote Originally Posted by tjrpatt
    You got to stop when your child gets a headache, . That is low number for that meet. They were probably be late entries.
    Yes, torturing your child doesn't win you parent of the year awards.

The deadline is midnight tonight, so hopefully more people will enter.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fortress
    Yes, torturing your child doesn't win you parent of the year awards.
    Water Rat has the front-runner position pretty well locked up in that arena...
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl_S
    Ha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl_S
    Yes he does. I think perhaps it was the fact that she had 100% of dad's attention for a few days. The locale was probably negligible. I haven't found that my kids have too much appreciation of the great places we've vacationed when they're 14 ... You don't hear them utter things like "wow, that Raphael painting in the Louvre was divine" and "the stained glass at St. Chapelle was amazing."