View RSS Feed

The FAF AFAP Digest

Thursday, Oct. 29

Rate this Entry
by , October 30th, 2015 at 03:13 PM (1114 Views)
Drylands:

Did a few things at home before heading out to WIPIALS:

TRX saw pikes, 10
TRX knee ins, 2 x 10
TRX pendulums, 2 x 30
power wheel roll outs, 15
standing power wheel roll outs, 10 (these are a bear)

Then later at the gym:

rehab ex
explosive fly pulls, 20 x 4 x 4-5
altitude drops, 2 x 5
squats jumps w/DBs, 20 x 2 x 5
explosive leg extensions, 105 x 3 x 15
hip abdcutors, 130 x 4 x 5
hip adductors, 120 x 3 x 8
pull up negatives, 3 x 5
split jumps, 2 x 10
good mornings, 85 x 4 x 5
DB rows, 45 x 3 x 5
hip thrusters w/plate, 35 x 3 x 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't get back from WIPIALS until after 6:30, so really had to drag myself to the gym. Lil Fort's team qualified for States in the AAA division, so they were thrilled. The wind was over 30 miles per hour out in Slippery Rock, so their times were not great. My face is red from wind burn.

I did go to my allergist today. He says that I do not have bronchitis, but that my asthma is out of control and lung function impaired somewhat. Sigh. Apparently, Oct-Nov. are the worst months for asthma sufferers. So I need to go back on singular and take asmanex for a week. Hopefully, that will right things. I am going to go to Pitt tonight, but I may be kicking a lot with a board if I'm having trouble breathing again.

Submit "Thursday, Oct. 29" to Digg Submit "Thursday, Oct. 29" to del.icio.us Submit "Thursday, Oct. 29" to StumbleUpon Submit "Thursday, Oct. 29" to Google

Updated October 30th, 2015 at 08:36 PM by The Fortress

Categories
Strength Training and Dryland Workouts

Comments

You can do a standing ab wheel rollout?? We are not worthy.
    Updated October 30th, 2015 at 08:20 PM by Doug Martin
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Martin
    You can do a standing ab wheel rollout?? We are not worthy.
    I can, but they are difficult. It's possible that it's easier to do them when you're 5'4" than a tall guy ...
    As maned is my favorite inhaler for my asthma. I hope you are breathing better soon
    Quote Originally Posted by psyncw
    As maned is my favorite inhaler for my asthma. I hope you are breathing better soon
    Good to know. Do you use it everyday?
    Yes I'm prescribed 4 puffs a day but probably get in three. I like it as it's not aerosolized and more seems to make it down to my lungs.