Swim/SCY/Solo: 1500 EZ

Tuesday: Swim/SCY/Solo @ Sewy

Warm up:

500 various
100 scull
4 x 25 shooters
100 EZ

Main sets:

3 rounds: (1 round free, 1 round breast, 1 round back kick)
8 x 50
odds = 100 pace @ 1:00
evens = EZ @ 2:00
1 x 100 EZ

150 EZ

8 x 25 no breath free w/paddles @ :45
150 EZ

Total: 2800

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still under the weather/little energy. Not sitting on the couch all day, but it's a far cry from the huge energy I've had the last three months. Not sure whether it's a bug or allergies or both. Both ears and my throat hurt. I did get a pretty good gym session in yesterday, especially with the max on my favorite SDK exercise (good mornings). Hope tomorrow that I'll have a better day in the pool.

Submit "Mon-Tues March 21-22" to Digg Submit "Mon-Tues March 21-22" to del.icio.us Submit "Mon-Tues March 21-22" to StumbleUpon Submit "Mon-Tues March 21-22" to Google

Updated March 22nd, 2016 at 06:49 PM by The Fortress

Categories
Swim Workouts , Strength Training and Dryland Workouts

Comments

Get well soon. You and I are quite the pair!!
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartACarroll
    Get well soon. You and I are quite the pair!!
    I have been the picture of health this year!

I did happen to have a three month appt with my dr yesterday. I have reactivated mono again. I got sick three days after going off the anti-viral meds. I started another three month course yesterday. Hope to be feel better fairly soon rather than a two week ordeal.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fortress
    I have been the picture of health this year!

I did happen to have a three month appt with my dr yesterday. I have reactivated mono again. I got sick three days after going off the anti-viral meds. I started another three month course yesterday. Hope to be feel better fairly soon rather than a two week ordeal.
    That's terrible. I hope you start to feel better soon. Did they say how often the relapse happens? Is it likely that one more round will fix the problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartACarroll
    That's terrible. I hope you start to feel better soon. Did they say how often the relapse happens? Is it likely that one more round will fix the problem?
    Not that uncommon. It seems that the usual treatment is 6-18 months. But everyone responds differently. 3 months is very short and apparently didn't knock down the viral load much even though I felt splendid.