View RSS Feed

The FAF AFAP Digest

Wed-Thur March 30-31

Rate this Entry
Wed: 1600 EZ @ LA Fitness

Thurs: 1500 with a couple bursts and fast 25s @ LA Fitness

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After taking it easy for a couple days, I do feel a bit better. Still tired though, and not sleeping very soundly. I plan to wake up tomorrow and see how I feel. If I feel pretty good, I'll get in an easy swim and drive to Columbus in the late afternoon. If I feel subpar, I'll just get in a hard workout. Here is the psych sheet: https://gallery.mailchimp.com/5f749c...ysch_sheet.pdf. No end lanes in a mixed gender meet -- a real rarity! I'm right next to the meet director in the 50 back, so will be sure to thank him for the meet.

I can't believe how fast psych sheets for nationals came out! I think this is the most competitive my age group has ever been.

Submit "Wed-Thur March 30-31" to Digg Submit "Wed-Thur March 30-31" to del.icio.us Submit "Wed-Thur March 30-31" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wed-Thur March 30-31" to Google

Updated March 31st, 2016 at 09:57 PM by The Fortress

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

Hope you feel well enough to go. A 3 hour drive to race some 50s and a 100 IM in a nice pool sounds fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Martin
    Hope you feel well enough to go. A 3 hour drive to race some 50s and a 100 IM in a nice pool sounds fun.
    That was my thinking -- a fantastic pool not too far. I think I'm well enough to go. Good to get a pre-nats tune up in. Good luck this weekend! Tapering for a small meet is fine; I've certainly done it before. You just need a fast pool.