5 x (25 AFAP + 75 EZ) from the blocks @ 5:00
100 EZ

20 x 50 w/fins
odds = @ 100 pace @ 1:00
evens = EZ @ 1:30

300 EZ

Total: 3200

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also did 30 minutes of stretching/yoga/foam rolling and zapped my shoulder for 20 minutes.

This is the best I have felt in awhile, and my times were fast. I started a prednisone pack yesterday and it has made a huge difference in my allergy symptoms. Because I had raging insomnia when I took it last year at this same time, I was very hesitant to try it. But my dr said that I could take all the pills by noon if I wanted. So I grudgingly agreed. I was still coughing in the pool with exertion. But I felt better and my ears don't hurt as much. I am somewhat worried that when I stop the prednisone in a few days, all my symptoms will come back ... Please no!!! I feel like I deserve a break after the torture of the last month. And I would like to go to nationals with my teammates. As Stewart would say, "fingers crossed." I plan on my last drylands session tomorrow.

Submit "Sat April 16" to Digg Submit "Sat April 16" to del.icio.us Submit "Sat April 16" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sat April 16" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

My fingers and toes are crossed you continue to feel better. There is nothing worse than feeling congested and you have had more than your fair share of it. Glad your feeling a little better.