View RSS Feed

Blog

5|21|16 SCM

Rate this Entry
Warmed up shoulders with bands. Turned out to be more like a workout as I was waiting for a dozen or so non-swimmer kids and adults to leave the fitness center pool They weren't supposed to be there in the first place. I questioned the management and apparently their guardians slipped them in the pool without proper protocol. Anyhow, some of the adults weren't even members, the pool was useless, as if it was being rented out or something. It took management 10 minutes to get courage to go down there and tell them, and when they did only half of them took off, the others just took their time. By now my shoulders were already fatigued from warming up with bands for 20 minutes. Just decided to swim anyway, although kids were all positioned in the one available area with markings. It all worked out and they finally took off, and who knows, perhaps I encouraged at least one of them to start swimming some day.

SCM
30 x 50 fr on 1:00 very easy and slow with snorkel for feel

500 drill with fins

10 x 50 on 2:00 with fins as 25 fly / 25 bk

10 x 50 on 2:00 as 25 UWK / 25 easy br or bk

10 x 30 on 1:00 as 15m fr fast / 15 whatever ez

500 easy drill with fins

Did drylands before swim - worked out on legs, lower back and abs

Just finished working in yard, which did me in. I'm lying belly down blogging. My weed eater is designed for short armed people therefore my bicep tendons are aching. My lawn mower is the self propelled type without a motor and I just tightened the blade assemply so it has extra friction. pooped

Submit "5|21|16 SCM" to Digg Submit "5|21|16 SCM" to del.icio.us Submit "5|21|16 SCM" to StumbleUpon Submit "5|21|16 SCM" to Google

Updated May 22nd, 2016 at 06:01 AM by __steve__

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments