4 x 50 burst + cruise @ 1:10
50 EZ
3 x (50 AFAP + 150 EZ)
2 x (50 @ 100 pace + 100 EZ)
4 x 50 DPS
150 EZ

Total: 2200 m

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had intended to swim yesterday, but didn't. Our 18 year cat died in his sleep and I found him in the am. He had kidney disease, but it was still very upsetting for the family. Our other cat has been hiding and acting rather strange.

I really wanted to do a long course workout with some AFAP 50s this am after all the SCM last week. The clouds were threatening but, luckily, the thunder held off.

I am feeling pretty beat from the travel and hotel sleeping for a week, plus the trauma of losing our kitty. I am hoping that a few nights of sleep will perk me up. I'd like to rest a few days and go to the Terrapin meet on Sunday. Jim and Bill are signed up and it would be nice to see my PV buddies. I haven't made travel arrangements for the Texas meet at the end of July yet. I am supposed to be in the Outer Banks with friends the week before the meet. So it could be really awkward and expensive to get from Norfolk VA to College Station TX. Need to check on that.

Submit "Tues July 5" to Digg Submit "Tues July 5" to del.icio.us Submit "Tues July 5" to StumbleUpon Submit "Tues July 5" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

I am sorry to hear about your cat. We have two of them and they are part of the family.

Your family did a good job caring for him if he was 18! Cats understand the love you provide them
    Quote Originally Posted by __steve__
    I am sorry to hear about your cat. We have two of them and they are part of the family.

Your family did a good job caring for him if he was 18! Cats understand the love you provide them
    Thanks Steve. Pets are definitely part of the fam.