View RSS Feed

Blog

8|28|16 SCY Growler

Rate this Entry
by , August 28th, 2016 at 06:33 PM (2741 Views)
50 fr 25.71
50 fl 28.97
50 br 33.67
50 bk 31.58
100 br 1:19.38
100 fr 58.37

Also 2 relays as 50 fr's

Fun time at meet, had overall decent swims, except the 100 fr and 50 fr.

Not sure what is going on with them, but I believe at least one 50 was at a decent pace (was done mostly with fly kick), unfortunately it was in a relay and untimed. On the 100 fr my hands caught the water upon the dive and I went so deep my knees just missed the floor lol. I wonder also, if I am hitting the bow wave after the turn like rowdy says all the time.

I guess I should be happy since all 50 strokes were PB's and the 100 br was a first time swim.

Submit "8|28|16 SCY Growler" to Digg Submit "8|28|16 SCY Growler" to del.icio.us Submit "8|28|16 SCY Growler" to StumbleUpon Submit "8|28|16 SCY Growler" to Google

Updated August 28th, 2016 at 06:48 PM by __steve__

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yes be happy with PBs! I always nit pick every race too, but that is just for improving in the future.
    Nice meet Steve! It is always great to run up with you again. Maybe our schedules will work out where we can do it again in Columbia this fall. Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fortress
    Yes be happy with PBs! I always nit pick every race too, but that is just for improving in the future.
    Absolutely! And once I figure out whats going on with the freestyle, my evil stroke might catch up with it. Very happy with significant strokes improvement
    Quote Originally Posted by joel schmaltz
    Nice meet Steve! It is always great to run up with you again. Maybe our schedules will work out where we can do it again in Columbia this fall. Congrats!
    You too Joel. Had a great time! Look forward to Cola, havent been to that one in a while.