View RSS Feed

Of Swimming Bondage

Woodlands Miss & Hit

Rate this Entry
by , January 31st, 2017 at 07:09 PM (77 Views)
In my little more than 22 years of business travel, I have not once had to go to Houston, except maybe to fly through it. This week changed that and did so in a heart-breaking way. My client has an office in The Woodlands, which means I was mere minutes away from one of Texas's best pools, the Conroe Independent School District natatorium ...

... but took my PT's advice and stayed away, opting instead for the Fairfield Inn's even more functional improvised PT table:

I can only hope that my client relationship continues long enough to bring me back here when I am healthy enough to swim!

Submit "Woodlands Miss & Hit" to Digg Submit "Woodlands Miss & Hit" to del.icio.us Submit "Woodlands Miss & Hit" to StumbleUpon Submit "Woodlands Miss & Hit" to Google

Comments

The pool looks way better than what you have to do on that table. Good luck with your rehab. See you around my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Dickson
    The pool looks way better than what you have to do on that table. Good luck with your rehab. See you around my friend.
    Thanks, Kurt! I'm in good hands with my PT and on the right road, I think.